Premium-quality antiwear hydraulic fluid designed for use in mobile and stationary high pressure hydraulic systems. Contains a stabilized zinc additive system which provides outstanding antiwear characteristics, it also provides good thermal and oxidation stability.
Meets the requirements of German hydraulic fluid Standard DIN 51524 Part 2 and U.S.Steel Specification 126&127. Approved in the Denison Hydraulics HF-0 for severe-duty axial piston and vane pump service, and Vickers Specifications M-2952-S, 1-286-S for industrial applications and M-2950-S for mobile hydraulic equipment.
- Reduces risk of breakdown due to overloading by protecting the components of high pressure hydraulic systems against wear.
- Maintains system efficiency by rapidly releasing entrained air.
- Good filterability and trouble-free performance in the presence of water contamination through excellent hydrolytic stability and its rapid water separation characteristics.
- Compatible with all kinds metals used in hydraulic systems including silver and phosphor-bronze pump components which are used in axial piston pumps.
- Provides long service life by resisting oil thickening and the formation of harmful deposits.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Recommended for all hydraulic systems designed to use a mineral oil based fluid, regardless of pump type, operating speeds and pressures.
- Should be used whenever antiwear hydraulic fluids are specified by the equipment manufacturer or where high wear has occurred when using non-antiwear hydraulic fluids.
- Suitable for enclosed gears operating under moderate load conditions, as well as industrial circulating systems where a rust and oxidation inhibitor or antiwear oil is required.
USP (Unique Selling Point)
- The special anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surface when load breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Outstanding oxidation stability compared with other anti-wear hydraulic oil ensure less in-service thickening and longer fluid life